Product is Sold Out
Out of stock!
Ao Yun Six Pack Collector Case 2013 (750ML)
93 Points, Liwen Hao, Robert Parker's Wine Advocate: "This 2013 Ao Yun is a new star of China! The vineyard is backed by LVMH in Shangri-La, at the edge of the Himalayas. Cabernet Sauvignon dominates this wine with 90%, the other 10% is Cabernet Franc. 2013 is the first vintage. It is opaque, with a very deep ruby color. Elegant and restrained in style, it reveals scents of bell pepper, blackcurrant, prune and blackberry with subtle hints of dark chocolate, clove, tobacco and licorice. Refreshing on the palate, full-bodied and with very silky tannins, it has great concentration, perfect structure and a very long finish." 09/17
94 Points, John Stimpfig, Decanter: "A blend of 90% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc, this is a bold, dramatic and compelling debut wine from winemaker Maxence Dulou. Particularly impressive is the strong sense and imprint of place which is partially revealed by its saturated colour, exquisite ripeness, silky, grainy tannins and exciting freshness. The palate also provides sweet black and red cherry fruit overlaid with cool graphite, camphor as well as notes of juniper, pepper and cumin. Most surprising of all is the 15.1% alcohol which is both balanced and well hidden in the texture and freshness. It's difficult to predict how long the wine will age and develop. But all the elements are there for a long and happy life."