Accessibility Statement for Zachys
Zachys Wine International is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Zachys Wine International takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Zachys Ecommerce Store:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices
- Keep detailed audit for ongoing enhancements
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Zachys Ecommerce Store is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Zachys Ecommerce Store. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers:
- Phone: (866) 922 4971
- E-mail: ClientServices@zachys.com
- Visitor address: 39 Westmoreland Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606
We try to respond to feedback within 2-3 business days.
Accessibility of Zachys Ecommerce Store relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Zachys Ecommerce Store, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Zachys Ecommerce Store:
- High Zoom Levels: Sometimes content at high zoom levels will have unintended display consequences. We do our best but cannot ensure the readability of all content that is zoomed in at or above 400%. Our development team has indicated a CSS rewrite will be necessary to change the metric used to define font-size. Rather than using "px" we instead intent to use either "em" or "%" so that our content is fully accessible on assistive technology. Please report any issues that make our site unusable in the meantime.
- Image Alt Text: Sometimes published images may not have complete alt text to convey information in the form of text. We rely on a high volume of creative to communicate our ongoing daily promotions, and sometimes its possible that we fail to add the proper alt text to every single image hosted on our site. We strive to exercise due diligence when publishing imagery with complete alt text descriptions on our site. If you find any images that don't comply, feel free to contact us and we will make sure alt text is added where it is missing.
- Dynamic Functionality: Links or buttons may not perfectly expand or highlight to ensure that the user’s focus moves to the updated content. We don't currently have the 'aria-expanded' technique fully integrated with our site. Our development team has indicated a CSS rewrite will be necessary to change the way content indicates whether it is collapsible or not. Feel free to contact our team and we will make sure to provide guidance on any links that appear to be unclear.
Zachys Wine International assessed the accessibility of Zachys Ecommerce Store by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
- Internal evaluation
An evaluation report for Zachys Ecommerce Store is available at: https://adasitecompliance.com/xap_policy/?h=ZACHYS.