Not that we’ve had a long and tortuous Winter here in the Northeast, but May and June represents such a wonderful transitional time of the year. Everything is in full-bloom, the temperatures are rising and the start of Summer is just around the corner!
This time of the year represents a season of new beginnings, new arrivals and new finds in the wine world here at Zachys. We are as excited about all the “newness” in the shop as we are about the change of season. Just look at all that is going on...
• We talk food & wine pairings on the phone and in the shop all day…why not get the message out to our readers?
• The best vintage from Bordeaux since 1982 (2009) is starting to hit the beaches.
• Our January travels throughout Italy are paying off with MANY exciting new finds and arrivals...quite a few the 1st time ever at Zachys.
• I am revisiting some old categories where I got my start...to get where you want to go you can’t forget where you’ve been. I am delving back into Argentina & Australia!
• Tons of new U.S. values under $30/Bottle
• Exceptional value-driven Burgundies from the legendary 2009 vintage
• Loire excitement: Clean, crisp and minerally driven whites
• A huge new selection of delicious and exciting premium/small-batch spirits
• The 2009 vs. 2010 Duel...which is better?
- 2009 vs. 2010 Beaujolais
- 2009 vs. 2010 Southern France
• 2007 Brunello di Montalcinos and 2006 Brunello di Montalcino Riservas are landing on a weekly basis.
• Complimentary Saturday Tastings galore with some great personalities from all around the wine world...INCLUDING right
from our home state of New York!
• There are so many great new arrivals coming that the ENOMATIC will be changing on a regular basis. We will have 16 new selections on tap every week to taste on a complimentary basis all Summer long.
Phew!!! That is just the “Starter” list of all we have happening.
My advice is the same as always, “Take A Drive,” give us a call, go online or simply shoot us a note. We’re here to service and support your start of Spring and Summer 2012.
All my best,
*Prices in the Spring Gazette are good from 5/1/12 until 11:59pm EST 6/30/12 or while supplies last. Sale items are drastically reduced net prices off the regular bottle price. No additional discounts can be applied. These prices cannot be applied to previous purchases. Not responsible for typographical errors. Prices subject to change without notice.