The May Hong Kong Auction closes out our Spring auction season with one of the biggest single day auctions to date for Zachys Asia. Nearly 900 lots will go under the auctioneer’s hammer at the JW Marriott Hong Kong including the following notable collections:
• A Superb Release Of Nicolas Magnums (Lots 126-131) was purchased from Farr Vintners in the UK in the late 1980s when they sold some of the wine for the French merchant Nicolas.
• A Magnificent Bordeaux Cellar (Lots 151-296) contains totally pristine cases of wine, all purchased on release and stored in the UK until shipment to Hong Kong for this incredible auction. Every lot contains its original packaging.
• We have a number of Domaine Direct Offerings (Lots 425-521) from the producers Domaine Fourrier, Hudelot-Noellat, and Lamarche.
• A Spectacular Assortment From A New York Gentleman (Lots 531–730) is a fabulous array of Bordeaux, Burgundy, and more from a highly respected New York doctor. This collection is not to be missed!
• A Superb Collection Of The Biggest Domaines And Chateaux (Lots 742-890) is on offer from the wonderful cellar of a Parisian gentleman who purchased virtually every lot on release in France.
Join us on May 24th for a fantastic season-ending session!